Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm thinking about you love....



I'm thinking about you like a fat boy thinks about candy. 
Like peanut butter thinks about jelly.
I'm thinking about you like clocks think about time. 
Like the sunrise thinks about never seeing the sunset.
Like a bee thinks about flowers. 
I'm thinking about you like hands think about holding. 
Like cold feet think about cuddling on a cold day. 
I'm thinking about you when its raining all day... 

I'm thinking about you like dark thinks about light. 
Like day thinks about night. 
I'm thinking about you like scary stories think about late night campfires. 
Like girls think about love and boys think about love... games! 
I'm thinking about you like children think about the future.
Like adults think about the past. 
I'm thinking about you everywhere, anywhere. 
Your always there....in my head.. 

I miss you... 
I miss you like pictures miss the memories they hold. 
Like pillows miss pillow fights. 
I miss you like warm body's miss steamy backseats of the car. 
Like parks miss small family picnics.
Like the sun miss the moon when its not there.
I miss you... and I hope you miss me to.

I'm thinking about you love...  

No comments:

Post a Comment