Sunday, February 19, 2012

1. Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear

Fear.....

I'm afraid of letting you go
Knowing I have to, but don't want to
Knowing next time I see you
I wont be able to talk to you...

I'm afraid of fake
Of being called fake
Fake people with fake personalities
Fake smiles, fake faces...

I'm afraid of people
Of peoples thoughts...

I'm afraid of being alone
Living alone, dying alone
Sitting there at the end
And regretting my life...

I'm afraid of letting you go
Knowing I have to, but don't want to
Knowing I'm not met to be with you
But want to be...

I'm afraid of giving my love away
Of giving something
That has been broken so many times...

I'm afraid of settling
Ending up in a divorce of two
I don't want to end up like her
I don't want to end up alone...

I'm afraid of losing someone I love
Or never meeting the person
I'm suppose to love
Or losing my opportunity...

I'm afraid of letting you go
Knowing I need to
but I'm not going to...

Because my worst fear is living with out you...




No comments:

Post a Comment