Sunday, February 12, 2012

Best friends...

Remember when we went to lunch everyday for two years, 
You never complained how much it was.
Remember when you taught me how to ride a skateboard the very first night we met
I ran over your foot and all you did was laugh.
Remember when we went to that hunted house you build with your dad
I held your arm through out the whole night and you let me...

Remember when I got sick because we went on the spinning ride over and over again
I threw up the rest of the night and you sat there comforting me
Remember when we would watch movies on your couch, you tried to kiss me but I told you no
You smiled at me and said "I'll wait"
Remember when you would ask me to hang every night and I always said I was to busy
But you kept asking....

Remember when I told you I liked other guy who was a jerk
You warned me but I didn't listen
Remember when I cried in your arms because he hurt me 
You told me you wanted to kill him
Remember when you told me you loved me, I told you I wasn't ready to love you back
And so you waited until was...

Remember when you liked that girl and I told you I didn't think she was right for you
And so you ended it with her.
Remember when you asked me to write you 
Because you had to go away for two years 
Remember I cried in your car because I knew I would miss you.

I remember that day I realized I was in love with my best friend... 




No comments:

Post a Comment