Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stolen



Innocence 

By: Mandi Ducroq

"Innocence stolen without my permission"
A lot of girls in the world today have there innocence stolen.
Weather or not they want it to happen.


Women are becoming more and more like items in men's eyes.
I love this poem because this girl is saying it plan and simple.
She is speaking out, and doing what a lot of girls wish they could do.


A lot of girls hide inside, and it eats away at them,
until the innocent sweet girl
becomes the girl you see in Vegas...
Or they are scared to speak out, or brain wasted in thinking its normal.
The media whats you to believe that innocence is outdated.
In all reality innocence is hard to come by now a days.

"Innocence turned to hatred and fear
Innocence gone, no man can come near"
When this happens you feel like you can't talk to anyone
your Scared...


Lost...

Every guy around you terrifies you, you hate them.
You feel sick....
You don't want to eat, sleep,
scared he might visit your dreams...
You feel like everyone knows
You want to become invisible
You have nightmares, visions, and thoughts of him
Everything reminds you of him.
You see him everywhere.
Your heart doesn't just stop when you see him...
it dies...

Your stomach twists and hurts.
And you cry every night.

You wish he would die...

Because you hate HIM.

Sometimes I wish I had a voice.
I wish I could say something.
Sometimes I wish I could scream.

Because HE is in my nightmares every night...
He smiles at me says
"Don't scream..."

No comments:

Post a Comment