Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dreaming of a better tomorrow

Dreaming is something everyone does...
Weather it be when we lay our head down every night...
Or when we are in class dreaming of what our future holds...
Ether way every person has a dream...
That's how our world keeps turning...

I have lots a dreams.
Some of them matter and some don't.
I dream that I will become famous.
I dream that I will have lots of money.
I dream of owning my own house.
I dream that I will get married to a good man
and have children...

But what if I had to worry about what happens to that child?
What if my children were taken from me?
What if they were focused to kill...
KONY 2012
Its scary to think that this is real. 
That things like this go on in the world without us knowing.
To know that I didn't know about this till 5:30 on Saturday night 3/10/12.
Theses children don't dream of being famous, having money or even owning a house.
They dream of living through the night....
Of dreaming to die then be taken.

This is what I dream about.
I dream that this will stop.
That these INVISIBLE children will become VISIBLE.
That we put a end to this.
This is my dream........

I hope this isn't just an other blog post to you.

Because this is real.

This is happening now.

And this is our future...

We are the next generation.
So lets be Better then the one before us.

WE make the difference!

WE change the world!

WE be the change!

This is my dream....


No comments:

Post a Comment