Sunday, April 29, 2012

Doorbell Ditching

"Get down.. your going to get caught, standing up like that!"

It happened so fast, and sometimes it is hard to reminisce in this exciting, heart pumping night.

"shhhh! Im going to do it." 

It was a Saturday night and my friends and I were bored and looking for something to do.

"Do you know the people?"

"Will you just shut up! She is going to do it."

So of course we thought to go doorbell ditching to get our adrenaline rushing.

"Where do I hide though...?" 

It sounded like and good idea except when someone mentioned whose house we were doing.

The Cutlers!

They were not only the scariest family on the block but they also were not afraid to call the cops. As we lied on the cold, damp grass I remember thinking who was going to do it. Then as if the house was calling to me I courageously volunteered. Don’t ask me why.

"Just hide in the bush right there..."

"okay!"

"Run fast! haha"

My heart stopped when I looked at the door...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment