Tuesday, January 31, 2012

LOVE...

What is Love? …You know you’re in love when you don’t what to go to sleep because you realized that reality is better than your dreams... If you are asking me if I need you, the answer is forever, if you are asking if I will leave you, the answer is never, if you are asking what I value, the answer is you, if you are asking if I love you, the answer is I do… how do I Love? ... To love is nothing, to be loved is something, to love and be loved is everything… Once you have learned to love, you will have learned to live…love reminds you that nothing else matters… who do I love? ... Love is not finding someone you can Live with, it’s finding someone you can’t Live without… true love stories never have happy endings because true love stories never end… love doesn’t make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worth wild… So what is Love?

4 comments:

  1. The second sentence took me by storm. Who likes reality more than dreams and fantasy? People in love most likely. I also really like the second to last sentence. That love isn't the biggest thing in the world, but it's still necessary to have a good time. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked the line "not finding someone you can live with, its finding someone you can't live without." it throws a different perspective on everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how these are a bunch of quotes...or that's what It looks like, but they all come together and are all true in their own way. I really like how you did this post. good job.

    ReplyDelete